Alfa's for sale in Syracuse, NY

Posted for Eric Schnettler:

Greetings,

Two Alfa's for sale in Syracuse, NY and thought I'd pass
along the information.

1964 Giulia Spider - 70,000 miles.  Fully restored car where
all serial numbers match.  Newly painted red exterior, new black
interior, reupholstered black seats with red pin stripe, and new
chrome.  Needs brake MC.  $7999

1988 Spider Quad - 40,000 miles.  Repainted last year black
exterior w/ black interior.  Black hard top.  $7999.

Both cars for sale - call Anthony Manicone  315-440-1855

Usual disclaimers - I don't have any financial interest
in the sale of these vehicles, blaa blaa ....

I have seen these two cars for a couple of times at a distance
while driving by.  They appear to be in good condition although
I haven't gotten close enough to see the detailing.  If someone
is interested in one or both of these cars please contact me
off digest and I'll go and look at these cars more closely.

I just wish one of them was a 70ish GTV.

Eric Schnettler
Manlius, NY
88 Grad

End of alfa-digest V7 #1057