ANSA exhaust

I haven't been very impressed with ANSA exhaust products I've used in
the past.  Depending on your tolerance for price, there are a lot of
others out there.  AT the risk of ommission you could check:

Stebro  (AROC ads)
Remus  (nice!!)
Supersprint (websites)
Faza  (AROC ads)

I'm afraid I"m not qualified to speak to the performance or quality of
these either, except to say that Remus products are exceptional and
you pay for it, and that the Project 164 write up has a Stebro exhaust
component if I remember correctly.
Good luck.