gas refuelling lid

Patrick
Open your trunk and pull up the carpeting that hangs over the left quarter
panel.  You will be able to see or at least feel for the latch that releases
the gas lid.  Open it and fuel as usual.  You will need to buy a new cable
from IAP or some such place, or fabricate one using bicycle cable from a bike
shop.  You can replace the cable easily by removing the lever assembly from
the door panel.  You will see that the cable is located, or is supposed to be
located in a metal tube that threads its way back to the fuel lid.  Many of
us have experienced the same problem, I'm sure.

Gordy Hyde
1987 Spider "VELOCE"
NWARC
Seattle, WA (We're getting "bonus" Spider weather while AlfaBill is in GB)
Cool  :^)