Re: Milano Windshield

Hi Scott, all.

I replaced my Milano/75 windshield with a 3rd party windshield.

When it was first installed, I thought I noticed a very, very slight
aberration in the way the windshield fit the frame.  Then I drove my
girlfriend's Milano and found that her original one had the same quality!

I haven't found any appreciable difference in glare or resistance to stone
chips in the 3rd party glass, and haven't found any leaks either (drove it
around last winter - no problems), so the fit of the windshield is very
good.

So who did this install?  The K-Mart of winshield places - Windshields
America!  For a little over $200, I'm a satisfied customer.  Your mileage
may vary.

(But if you still need an original windshield, I'm sure AlfaBill can help
you out, check out his links in an upcoming digest).

Nizam