Milano oil pressure idot lite

I'm confused & perplexed ( so what's new!!!).  =

My Milano shows good (& typical) oil pressure readings on the gauge BUT t=
he
idiot lite comes on & flashes continuosly (except on initial start-up in =
the
morning) - it's always done this since I've had the car!  Simpleton that =
I am,
I ordered a replacement sender from our dear friend -AlfaBill. Once I got=
 the
correct one (a long story, as Bill will atest to)& installed it I was
delighted to see no winking lite.
=2E...................until the next time I started the car (engine warm)=
=2E  IT
WAS BAAACK & continues to bug me.  =

Could I have another bad sender or is it electical gremlins (I'm assuming=
 the
oil pressure gauge is reading about right since there are no other signs =
of
low oil pressure)

Suggestions for trouble-shooting?  Maybe just pull the lite bulb?  I'd ra=
ther
have an idiot lite that works though.

tia

Ralph