GTV6 Sunroof Gasket

    Well, I finally got my 84 GTV6 back. It has been at the body shop since
Memorial Day Weekend! They did a beautiful job on the paint and a great
price to boot...the car is gorgeous! My wife says I may stop smiling by New
Years.....maybe.
So what's the problem? Well the trim/gasket around the sunroof didn't make
it through the stripping/priming/painting process. It's the one seen from
outside the car between the sunroof panel and roof. Now that the damage is
done does anyone have a source for a new one? How about a used one off their
parts car? How do you get the sunroof out to replace the gasket?

Still Smilin'

Mark Smith
Hill,  Utah   (Hi Fred ;-)
84 GTV6