Grins

owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< My Question:  Was this a real "Alfa grin"?  I assumed that the "Alfa
 grin" only came from driving on "twisties" :-)  If so, does the
 delightful feeling I had from just driving on the expressway have a
 name?  >>

Derek,
  No, that was not the real "Alfa grin".  That comes only after you,
yourself, have installed the hot cams into your engine.  What you
experienced, was what we call in Texas the "shit eating" grin.
  Hang in there....your real grin will come.
Congratulations on your "new" GTV.
Joel Lewis
Houston, Texas
'89 Milano