Raymond's emission question...what's the typical Milano put out?

I was curious how my readings compared to a catylized Milanos?

When I bought my Milano Verde it didn't have a Cat.  We only check for HC
and CO.   Last year I had a reading of 132 HC and .33% CO.   Last year I did
change the plugs, oil, and filters...vs. this year at 163/.55%...but I
didn't do anything to tune it up...not even fresh oil.

In Texas it always passed the test where they actually did a two engine
speed test. (not on a dyno).

Steve Silverstein