Milano rear shelf

Still getting my Milano back to daily driver status.  I am going to put in a CD player and new speaders.  Question
for you is how do I get the rear package shelf out?  Looks like it just pops out with a little prying but I don't want
to tear it up.
Also, I have noticed on several Milanos that the carpet covering the rear shelf is blue regardless of the exterior or
interior color.  Mine is black outside and gray inside.  Did they all come like that or do they fade to that color?  I
want to die mine gray or black to match the rest of the car.  Has anyone done this?
Thanks for your collective insight!

Kevin Smith
Nashville, TN
86 Spider