drivers in north america

In a message dated 9/18/99 8:25:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<<
 Mike's rule of test drive preliminaries": assume the presence of cupholders
 indicates this is not a driver's car... are there any driver's cars on the
 North American market today? I rest my case... >>

in the paper there was a review of the yet to be deployed honda sport
coupe .2 liter, dohv, etc.,  245 hp at 8300 rpm, 8900 red line.
 this may be the  spider for the lazy americans in the new century.
a tough act to follow if alfa were to return.
bruce
near seattle
I love old alfa's but I'm getting lazy about rust