what to do about tucking up Milano exhaust

Sorry, brain not responding as it should. My underdeveloped humor lobe
dominated my malfunctioning logic lobe, so I missed posting this on my

So we have the Shankle Sport suspension on our Milano. Last night we were
looking at houses in the hills and I darn near torn the exhaust system out.
Left a nice divot in the driveway that my little golf fairway repair kit
would not fix.

Of course I scrape the center portion of the exhaust regularly (in spite of
my best attempts to avoid it) on speed bumps. Are there any new systems that
tuck the exhaust system up further to avoid some of this? I have a feeling
that I'll be in the market for a new exhaust shortly ...

Regards,
Peter Lundquist
Burlingame? CA
1969 GTV