Shankle Sport Suspension for the Milano -- new feature set! (hey Chip!)

Hi Chip,

I did not get the Super Sport, but did get the Sport suspension package
installed on our Platinum. AlfaBill also sold me some bushings for the front
upper leading a-arm like pieces that I forgot the name of but will drone on
to create a run-on sentence in the attempt to explain myself.

Whew. I have the sway bars, but they're not installed yet. When
AutoScientific (in the SF Bay Area) installed the springs and shocks, they
put some of that wire bundle covering stuff over the rear springs to prevent
squeaking. The guys at the shop had to set the car up three times to get the
ride height correct. A day just adjusting.

It was during this process that they uncovered the squeaks and added the
"dampeners" (the plastic covering on the springs) to quite the beasts.
Apparently you can avoid this and opt for the audio motion indicators. An
extra cost option on the suspension mods! Ha ha ha.

Cheers,
Peter Lundquist
SF Bay Area (moving to the next town soon?)
'69 GTV
'87 Platinum