Auto gearbox top up

>>d] While I wait for the arrival of an owner's manual: how does one fill=

the automatic tranny fluid?  I was unable to locate a fill spout within
the engine compartment.<<

This needs to be done from below, with the engine running on level
ground. On the passenger side of the gearbox there is a large pipe
going upwards, with a bolt on it (think it is 17mm). This is the filler
hole, and you fill the gearbox until it overflows with the engine
running. You will need a syringe to put the ATF in.

All the best

Keith