RE: Alfa Romeo and Education

> A reading of a 7th grade text book is one hell of a good start toward
> proper punctuation use.  I and some of my fellow teachers (and why should
> this be the responsibility of English teachers only ???!!!!) have tried
> every method known to humans to teach proper punctuation.
<snip>

hey david,

you punctuated the parenthesized section of the second sentence in the above
paragraph incorrectly (look ma, no comma's - whoops!).  there's only
supposed to be one exclamation point for each question mark - you used an
extra.  ;)  (note, the preceding two punctuation marks, not including the
opening parenthesis, do *not* constitute bad punctuation - it's a smiley
face)

anyhow, just thought i'd point that out.  now back to your regularly
scheduled english lesson, er, uh, alfa discussion.

bs

p.s.  at what grade level will they cover capitalization?  i can't wait!