<< FIAT SOLD TO ?????? >>

In a message dated 9/16/99 1:26:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< I can`t believe that people are still  talk and wonder who will bay
F.I.A.T. the fact is the will be all must impossible to bay F.I.A.T..s.p.a.
as a take over seance you can only go partner with F.I.A.T. First they are
not for sale Second the Agnelli family they own over 51% of the company
Gianni Agnelli is president onorario for life the ex manager at G&E and now
administrator delegate of (like a CEO in the USA) F.I.A.T is looking for a
good partner and you can rest  for sure the will bay some thing not be sold
any one is pay attention how much the gasoline price is goon up lethally i
will say this FORD AND GM look out in the 60 / early 70 when FORD whose tray
to bay FERRARI F.I.A.T. whose able to take Ferrari thanks to Libya in fact
OMAR GEDDAFI invest a ton of money in to f.i.a.t. history is about to repeat
again in fact the USA they gust left sanction to Libya now and the ryes on
oil price is going up up up now they only need to find a way the in future
will be hard to put sanction and harm a comp. like happen to F. I. A. T.  AND
MERCEDES BENZ (SANCTION TO IRAQ AND KUWAIT AT THE VERY EARLY STAGE OF THE
INVASION DO TO THE THEFT OF THE IRAQI IN THE KUWAITI BANKS) And for those of
you who can see this  well now you no
Agnelli i pushing very hard to have  embargo to Cuba left in fact when Fidel
Castro went to Italy whose the first person to visit and the second whose the
Pope which  hi also request to have embargo lift and visit  Havana. Havana
will be a very important place to do business  seance is half way you can
have parts import from Argentina and Brazil  stop to Cuba
and go to Europe and the u.s.a. viceversa HOLLAND makes tractor in  Europe
and now with CASE tractor comp. owned by f.i.a.t. i will make lot of sense to
bay or to be back to the u.s.a.with IVECO S.p.A why not by taking over SAME
ONE >>

I think I can figure out what what he is saying for the most part. However,
simply read this excerpt from Paolo Fresco Chairman of FIAT SpA, "the former
GE Manager". BTW he was not a "manager" but Vice-Chairman, that's right the #
2 man, and GE could buy up FIAT without breaking a sweat.

Turin, Italy, Sept. 12 <A
HREF="aol://4344:30.bloombrg.389091.602536905">(Bloomberg)</A> -- Fiat SpA
Chairman Paolo Fresco said the company wouldn't turn down an offer for its
car business if one came across, even though the world's sixth- largest
carmaker can continue alone, the New York Times reported. Fiat's car business
is losing ground in global rankings, producing fewer than 3 million cars a
year, and lacks the scale of General Motors Corp., Ford Motor Co. or Toyota
Motor Corp. The division also faces new alliances like DaimlerChrysler AG and
Renault SA's tie with Nissan Motor Co., the paper said.