alfa spider parts for sale

Not wanting to interrupt the usual flow of alfa talk, I've got some alfa
parts in my garage that are in the way and I need rid of them.  They are as
follows:

- - set of five 1978 spider alloys, faded (marked "alfa romeo 14x5 1/2,
campanatura 38, cromodora")
- - transmission from same vehicle, condition unknown (the number 4 rod had
exited the side of the block by the time I got to it)
- - radiator from same vehicle

If you have any needs for any of the above, please let me know; this stuff
is in the way and first reasonable offer will take some/all away.

Thanks!

Don Elliott
Marietta, GA