Any NY Alfa events this weekend?

Greetings Alfisti!
       Seems like 2 months since I last posted on the digest last........My
wife and I are heading to the western part of New York state this weekend for
a 3 day weekend quickie vacation(the missus wants to see the Lucille
Ball/Desi Arnaz museum..........).I'd like to know if there's any Alfa events
in the area this weekend.  Email me off post if possible.
      Also, for any shortwave Dx'ers,hams, etc;just found out that due to the
arrival of Hurricane Floyd,these following SW Frequencies are protected under
an FCC voluntary comm emergency.These are clear channels for emergency usage
in the GA, SC,and FL areas and 7242khz,3950khz, 3993.5,7275khz and 3975khz
are the affected frequencies.
Stay safe and be careful, southern Alfisti!
Terry and Sharon Akins
Alexandria,VA
1987 Milano Gold (Alfie,133kmiles and running strong!)
1979 Alfetta Velocissima (Lazarus, running but bouncy)
103 rental cars