Wanted: Carb mounts for 45 Webers

Digesti -

I need a complete set of (4) carb mounts for 45 DCOE side draft Webers for my
2.0 litre.  The set I have now (less than a year old from a well-know Alfa
aftermarket parts distributor!) are literally disintegrating.  I have so many
vacuum leaks that it sounds like a flock of parakeets under my hood.

I'm looking for OEM, NOS or Pirelli and I'm willing to pay a good price for
the good stuff.  If you have a set to sell, or know somewhere I can find a
set to buy, please e-mail me directly.  (FYI - I called all the other usual
suppliers and was told the parts need to be ordered and that I should get
them in 6-8 weeks!  No good!  I need them for our AROC club's event at Road
America October 3rd.)

Darren Besic