164 For Sale in VA

hello.  I'm selling my '91 Alfa Romeo 164, with 93K miles, gray cloth
interior, white/gray exterior, luxury wheels, automatic ZF transmission,
premium sound system, etc.  Photos will be available shortly.  I am asking
$3500,or best offer, which is between the blue book values (low book 2800,
high book 5900).  If anyone is interested, they may e-mail me at
BahnStrmr6@domain.elided
or telephone me at 1 (540) 297-9358.  The car is located at Smith Mountain
Lake, Virginia, which is about an hour from either Roanoke or Lynchburg, and
two hours from Greensboro, NC.
Stephen