Longtime Alfa Romeo Enthusiast Dies

Our good friend Conn Wheeler passed away Saturday, September 11, 1999. He is
survived by his mother Lucille, his two brothers, his beloved parrot Coco,
and a host of longtime friends.

A founding member of ZAP Motors, Conn was respected for his expertise under
the hood of an Alfa Romeo. His special delights were Spiders and Boxes. We
will miss him. Alfa Vince, Conn.

A gathering is planned for Thursday, September 16th from 6 to 9 p.m. at 1004
Garner, Austin, Texas.

For further information contact BJ at 512-441-5093

- --------------E9D0CDC38ED51FA8793E2E46--