Re: Alfa Shops and alternate routes

The Rochester to Corning area is my old (50's to 70's) stomping grounds. I
can't recall any Alfa shops out there, but as far as the travel goes, take 90
to Rt. 15 South instead of 390. its a good parallel route with lots of
twisty, tight two lane as opposed to the monotony of the interstates (plenty
of trucks and traffic lights in some spots though, so you may want to wait
until you are 20 miles south of 90)). By the way, if you do get names &
locations of Alfa shops between there and Buffalo, please share them with me.

Kevin M
Framingham MA
'74 Spider