Seats for 83 Spider Veloce

I am looking into having my seats recovered (navy blue leather), but I am
wondering if recovering the factory seats is the best bet.  Has anyone tried
Recaro or similar?  What about Miata seats--I saw a classified for a Spider
with Miata seats (I thought I did, anyway!)--I was thinking maybe I could
get the ones with the speakers in the headrests and put those in.

Anyone have experience and/or opinions regarding ease, cost and desirability
of replacing the seats in a Spider?  Thanks!

End of alfa-digest V7 #1037