Ferraris for Alfas?

So what happened to the person who posted here about
being tired of Ferrari maintenance costs?
I will trade my 95 164LS and my 82 GTV6 for his 308.
Surely, maintaining one super expensive one cannot be
worse than caring for two expensive ones. Once you add
insurance and registration...

Save me, I am under the spell of things red, prancing,
and shiny...
But washing and fussing with 4 cars can eat up a
weekend when you are supposed to be changing the
world, publishing sonnets, or generally having a life.

thx
luke

74 Spider, 82 GTV6, 95 164LS, 98 Audi A6 Q

San Mateo, CA