Oil pan bingo!

Thanks to all those that responded regarding the size of the oil pan
drain plug and the oil filter canister bolt. The drain plug worked:
27 mm it was. The canister was much more fun! Turned about to be 22
mm (of course it did: I'd bought 17, 19 and 21 mm sockets thinking
I'd covered all the options). Probably the longest oil change I've
ever performed, but a fun way to spend a Sunday nonetheless.

Cheers
Simon. (running errands all week returning sockets!)
71 Spider