factory Alfa wheels

Paul Witek was kind enoughto point out the "accessori" i run on
mastroalfa.com/parts.htm

Alfa is just getting back on ts legs after vacations and a ware house
move, and they had put Boutique on hold, much to my frustration.

We have a tentative go ahead again so I will cautiously proceed to order
in some product.

Wheels can only be OEM 14 or 15" sizes due to certification. I can't get
16" or larger from Alfa USA.

Due to the nature of the product, Alfa won't take returns, so I won't
either, but I'll try to verify and updat the Acc.htm page asap.

Thanks!
AlfaBill
Trying to keep the spirit alive...