164 TS won't start

Hi all

been enjoying and getting to know my new 164TS.  So far so good, until 2
days ago.  I'll need your collective wisdom.

It used to start with minimum cranking, even when cold (that is, if
25degC is considered cold :-) ).

On Friday afternoon, it took a long time to fire, only caught on the 2nd
try, and each time after about 5-10 sec of cranking.

Now, it only catches on the 2nd or 3rd attempt.  Tried the manual
recommendations of declutching and/or stepping on the accelerator pedal
lightly.  No difference.

Once it fires, it performs great.

Battery and charging system looks ok.  Measured at the battery
terminals with a DMM:
  - 12.4-12.5V when engine off,
  - 11.2-11.5V when cranking,
  - climbs up to 13.95 to 14.05 within 5 sec of engine firing.
  - caps at 14.05 above 2000rpm.

What could be wrong?

 - MAF?
 - ICV?