Re:crank plugs

I have experienced crank plugs falling out on a few cars, 2 '76 spiders and
2 116 gt's.  I am told that they have a greater tendency to fall out of 2L
than anything else.  Perhaps this is due to the nitriding.  I checked the
oil press with a mechanical guage to verify that it was low.  I have found
the plugs in the oil pan, in the bottom of the drain pan and nowhere to be
seen.  I have tapped them back in with some green loctite to help them stay
put.  When putting the plugs back in I have noticed others partway out.
Check the oil press and if it really is low don't ignore it.

CJ