buying instructions for 155 2.0 T.S.

>>Are there anything special which should be checked before buying?<<

Hi

I don't have a 155, although my father does. The main problems with the
16V is the major effort to change a cam belt, and the fact that they rare=
ly
last the full service interval. The belts are meant to last 60000 miles,
but
48000 is probably as far as you should trust them. Change the rollers on
the pulley wheels as well at the same time.

Also, all 155's (along with 145/146/156/GTV/Spider/most other Fiat group
cars) take out the front suspension bushes after about 40000 miles. These=

bushes are bonded to the front suspension arms, and the whole assembly
needs to be replaced at about =A390UK per arm (official price, about half=

that
from aftermarket suppliers).

All the best

Keith