Rob's Milano for sale

<< Reluctantly I'm putting my 89' Milano Verde up for sale.   My question to
follow digesters: what is a reasonable asking price for a near
 pristine Milano?  Upgrades, including belt tensioner, water pump, Ansa
exhaust, Shankle springs and torsion bars, Koni's, SS brake lines,  17"
Stilauto alloys and full
 Alpine auto/security system.

Geez Rob, I think those Milano's aren't worth very much, expecially with the
3.0 liter engine (motor) and also when you've made all those modifications to
keep it from being original.  But if you drive it up to Seattle, I'd give you
a couple grand for it.   :^)

Gordy Hyde
NWARC
Bothell, WA, where the sun is shining and you guys are probably wishing I
were out driving my Spider rather than writing inane replies to honest
questions.    :^)