Re: Milano 02 sensors

Maybe I am off base here since I don't know Milanos but I had a bad 3
wire O2 sensor in my '91 164L. Thanks to Colin Verilli, I got in touch
with a parts house called IMPARTS. They had a generic 3 wire Bosch O2
sensor for much less money (less than 1/2)  than the Alfa original (which
was probably Bosch). The only problem that I had was that it didn't come
complete with the OEM connector and required some wire splicing. If you
are interested try:
Imparts Ltd
9437 Watson Industrial Park
St. Louis, MO. 63126
1-800-325-9043
www.imparts.com

Usual disclaimers apply. Good luck.

Sid
'86 Spider Veloce - Pandora
'91 164L - Darth - gone but not forgotten