Verde FS: What's it Worth?

Reluctantly I'm putting my 89' Milano Verde up for sale.  The car has been a
joy to own and drive, but unfortunately, my garage (and pocketbook) is too
small to accommodate both classic motorcycles and an Italian car.  Tough
decision.

My question to follow digesters: what is a reasonable asking price for a near
pristine Milano?  I know, I know--near pristine Milano sounds like an
oxymoron, but as the original owner, the car is extremely clean and well
kept, always garaged and rarely driven in the rain.  In fact, I surprised
even myself when it took third place in an AROSC concours last month.

The car has less than 70K on it and has had all the service records and
upgrades, including belt tensioner, water pump, Ansa exhaust, Shankle springs
and torsion bars, Koni's, SS brake lines,  17" Stilauto alloys and full
Alpine auto/security system.  I also have all the original parts including
the wheels.  Everything works, and the car is fully loaded w/ Recaro
interior, sunroof, power everything.  Any insight is appreciated.

Rob Poetsch
Long Beach, CA
89 Verde
96 Ducati M900