Re: Alfa Romeo type 146

 >I have been following the digest for some time now. I don't think I have
 >seen one single item about an Alfa romeo 146.

The reason being that most email generated on the Digest comes from the USA
- - Who does not have the 146..... Surprising how low email volumes are from
Europe, though.

 >Is this model only sold in Europe?

They are selling them (The 2.0 Ti) here in South Africa, an I believe
Autralia as well

Regards,
Phill

The Alfa Romeo Club of SA <arcsa@domain.elided>
Web site <http://users.iafrica.com/e/er/erasmusp/>

1997 145 2.0 Q - Soon to be replaced by a 156 T/S!