Any Digesti in the Chicago Area

A call to any Digesti in the Chicago area.

I'm considering an '87 Spider Quad and was wondering of anyone could
take a look at the car for me.

It's scheduled to be checked out by a mechanic on Tuesday, but my wife
wants someone - right now me - to look at it (i.e.: test drive, visual
inspection, etc.) prior to my buying it.  Being located in Boston, I was
hoping to avoid a trip to Chicago.

On the off chance there are no Digesti available, does anyone know where
I can find a cheap flight to Chicago?

Thanks,
Stefan