Broken Milano Windshield

The windshield on my '87 Milano has cracked.  Fortunately I have glass
coverage on my insurance so I can get it replaced without charge to me.
I would like to have a factory windshield reinstalled.  Are insurance
companies required to pay for original parts on something like this?
Or, do I have to accept an after market windshield?  I don't even know
what is available for my car but I'd like to know if I can insist on an
Alfa windshield.  Thanks.

Scott Swanberg, St. Paul, MN
'87 Milano Platinum