Alfas for sale

In today's San Francisco Chronicle there are eleven Alfas for sale, the most
I have ever seen in one day's classified. Most are 73/74 GTVs, ranging from a
v.g. condn. for $4K., a grt. condn. w/56K miles for $5K, to a perfect condn.,
at 10K,  Quite a spread - and someone's an optimist. Also a 73 GTV custom
convertible w/HT and soft top ($4.7K), a 68 duetto (no price), a 62 Giulietta
spider for $4K, a 61 spider for $8.9K, and another '61 for $8.5K.
If anyone is interested in rebuilding a Giulietta spider, I know of two
rolling bodies for sale, one a late 750 (09100 series) and the other an early
101 (08600 series). Neither have drive train, glass,  interior but both do
have instruments, some chrome, and some rust on bodies. Both are eminently
restorable and are going for $900 (in Berkeley CA). I also have some 101
parts for sale incl. doors, glass, both lids, new tranny cases, door panels,
gauges and sundry items. No chrome pieces.
E-mail me for more info. on any of the above.
Graham Arlen
62 101
74 GTV
88 Milano