101 Giulietta Exhaust Systems

Hello Everyone..

I've got a two-piece "early 101" exhaust manifold with the 1 piece/4 bolt
cupling flange (1315.70.019 and .020), and I'm looking for a SS exhaust
system to mate up to it...does anyone have any suggestions from what's
available out there?  Any systems better built than others?  I need a whole
system, as mine is nonexistant...

Also, are there are any other digests/bulletin boards that focus on
Giulietta or older Alfa/Italian restorations?  I know of the Giulietta
Register, but wasn't sure if there were other such forums for these types of
restoration sagas...

Any help would be appreciated!
Pete Bartusek

'60 Giulietta 101
'57 Giulietta 750
'86 Spider Quad - and it moves on its own, too!