RE: GTV MOds

Andrew(digest),

Owning a 72 and 73 GTV I can understand the desire to shave the big
markers off.  I agree with that part of the modification.

However, I think the bumper is purely a matter of asthetic.  Both my
cars have the style you have though I too have all the stuff necessary
to change one of em' over , in fact the hardware was taken off of
another 72' so go figure on the point of originality when my 72' has the
later style?!?!  I just am not that sold on the change to the rear as of
yet.

Good luck in any event.

Antonio

67'Giulia Super