Re: alfa-digest V7 #1026 - Master Cylinder Kit

In Digest #1026, Sasha asked

>Time has come to rebuild the master cylinder on my 105 2000 GTV resto
>project. As you may or may not know, those (un)fortunante enough to have
>RHD 105's have to deal with underfloor type brake and clutch master
>cylinders, for which parts are harder to find than T-Rex dinasour bones.
>I am having a hell of a time finding a brake master rebuild kit for a
>Bonaldi dual circuit master cylinder with 7/8in bore. Anyone know of a
>good source for this kit? Alternatively, anyone have one lying under
>their bed (or any other strange places) that they wan't to get rid of?
>
>Any info appreciated,
>
>Sasha.

Try the following site, EB Spares in Wiltshire, UK. They do mail order, and
carry a host of spares for most post war Alfa's:

http://www.ebspares.co.uk/giulia_gt.htm

The 'about us' page on this site is quite interesting, and I can recommend
these guys from personal experience.

The ususal disclaimers apply....

Hope this helps,

Ciao,