Re: Bonaldi BMC Kit info

>Time has come to rebuild the master cylinder on my 105 2000 GTV resto
>project. As you may or may not know, those (un)fortunante enough to have
>RHD 105's have to deal with underfloor type brake and clutch master
>cylinders, for which parts are harder to find than T-Rex dinasour bones.
>I am having a hell of a time finding a brake master rebuild kit for a
>Bonaldi dual circuit master cylinder with 7/8in bore. Anyone know of a
>good source for this kit? Alternatively, anyone have one lying under
>their bed (or any other strange places) that they wan't to get rid of?

I would strongly advise against trying to rebuild one of these by simple
re-kitting. Have tried to do this a couple of times, as have others and I
can assure you that it doesn't work, or doesn't for long. There are people
around who will re-sleeve the cylinder and put new seals in it. I'm told
that this is more successful but have not tried it myself, preferring to
use a new cylinder when required.

Les