Milano suspension questions

I have an 88 Milano/75.  The car is an automatic, and was converted to
stock suspension (removed the self leveling mechanism).  The car likes to
bottom out a lot, especially with people in the back seat.  I was thinking
of upgrading the suspension.  I definitely don't want to lower the car.
What do I need to keep the rear end high?  I was thinking of getting Konis
but I don't know what to do about springs.  I assume stiffer springs would
help.  I definitely won't mind a stiffer ride.

I am asking fellow Milano owners who have other than stock suspension for
their personal experiences, experiments.

Thanks,
Peter

Los Angeles