RE: Carrello Headlight Covers Installation

> I was hoping that someone could explain in simple terms how I go about
> installing the chrome rings around the headlights when installing the
> Carrelo headlight covers?  Do the headlights move back into the housing
and
> then the rings are installed ? Pls advise.

hi abe,

there are two differenc styles of chrome rings - i assume you're referring
to the ones that usually come with the headlight covers, the real thin ones?
if so, the headlights don't move back into the housing, you remove them and
mount them from behind.

a cleaner approach, imho, is to use the chrome rings that came on duetto's -
they allow front mounting of the headlights.

fwiw,

bs