Simply exhausting - So Cal style

Subject: Exhaust Problem???

Jim - in repsonse to your header pipe question on your GTV6 -

I have had my exhaust work done at Huth Muffler in Encino.  They worked with
me to finish the system on my Alfetta.  I went from stock to Ansa-mfg
Euro-design exhaust manfolding.  I showed them the header pipe, joining the
two manifold pieces to a single pipe.  They said the could duplicate it for
about $125.  Being a V-6, yours will be different, and I would expect a bit
more money.  How much, I haven't a clue, as it ain't my shop.  They were very
willing to work with me, though to make sure that I had a system that worked
the way I wanted it to.  To put it up on the rack for a look-see was gratis.
But hten, they knew that they had my business.  I have had stuff built by them
for many of my cars in the past.

No affilitaion, etc, but a very satisfied customer.

Jay Negrin
AR So Cal
76AlfettaGT - Getting better alla time