Re: alfa-digest V7 #1017

HI Gang,
HI Josie&Chris,
HI Stuart!

You're right Josie&Chris! Prices for rent a car in Hong Kong start at a
mere US$100 up.
You can get a few companies to rent you cars, but most of them (at least
Avis) is located in such a area that you need about 30 minutes just to
drive your way out!

Rental agencies are (again if not mistaken) Avis, Hertz, Budget and
another one which I can't recall the name.

You can also rent from major players like Toyota and Nissan, but (and
again: if not mistaken) minimum rental period is about 2 weeks to one
month.
Prices are more reasonable but still high.

If you really want to have fun rent a Rolls with a driver, from US$100
(brief - 1 hour or so).
Neat and stylish, just make sure you don't look out placed....

BTW, New Territories are no longer free from gridlock.
I've spent, today, over 1 hour getting out of NT.

> Unless I am mistaken (Paolo?) the Macau GP is also held in November. Now
> that would be worth the trip.
Macau GP is help in the on the "last" weekend of November, around the
20th.

Regards
Paulo
PS: BTW, I'll racing at the Macau GP so come on a visit!