Milano electrical ?s

Howdy Digesters!

My '87 Milano which has been sitting around for far too long has gotten mad at
me and will not start! It seems that nothing is making it past the ignition
switch, none of the guages come on or interior/dash or headlights. I checked the
ground from the battery and a cleaned a couple of the obvious terminals under
the hood (I see 12v at those terminals).

Any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated, maybe I can spend some
time on the upcomming labor day weekend labouring on my neglected Alfa, of
course this is done in between having to stop every 45 Secs to tell my 2 year
old to please not run his race car over the hood of my car. Maybe one day he
will grow up to be a good "go-fer" and help me work on my collection of rusty
old Alfas ;->

TIA and have a great weekend!

Jeff Robertson
'87 Milano
'67 Duetto (Fred Flinstone mobile with big holes in the floor presently)