relocation

Well, I'm relocating from San Diego to the Silicon Valley so I'll be
signing off for a while.  Just thought I'd drop a note in the off chance
that my irreverant (or is that irrelevant?) banter is missed.

Alfa related:  Am I going to put my GTV6 on a dolly?  Heck no!
I drove it up and flew back!  I even got a speeding ticket in
Santa Clarita on the way up (first one in over 12 years).
Alfa's were meant to be driven, not towed!  My 4wd pickup,
on the other hand, is going to be dragged behind the U-Haul.

- -Dennis
San Diego and Los Altos, CA
1985 Alfa Romeo  GTV-6, white
1985 Nissan pickup 4wd, white