milano master cylinder

I'm planning to replace the master cylinder in my Milano this weekend.  I was
wondering if you all normally bench bleed the master cylinder before installing
it on the car or not?  If you do bench bleed it, do you install bleeder screws
into the front and rear brake outlets to aid in bleeding the master?  After you
bleed the master, how do you keep all of the fluid from running out of the mater
cylinder while you install it in the car and connect the the brake lines to the
master?

Thanks for any comments,

Michael Conrey
Myersville, MD