5x100 mm wheels for Alfas

There is another way to get any high performance after market wheel to
fit an Alfa Romeo.  Go to your local high performance wheel/tire shop
(here in Atlanta it is Butler Tire).  Choose the wheels you like
(something with a covered bolt pattern) and then have the wheel salesman
locate blanks (no holes drilled) in that style.  They get the wheel and
send it to a machine shop and have the 5X98 bolt pattern drilled.  This
way the wheel is hub centric and there will be no slop and no conversion
kits ect..

I have 17X7 TSW Imolas that were drilled for my car and they look great
and I have no problem balancing them out.  Of course you need to get the
blank in the right offset.  Butler Tire here in Atlanta said they will
help any Alfa member if they need wheel/tires for their car.  Contact me
if you would like further info.

Dave
Atlanta AROC
'91 164L (and then some)