1990 A33 1.7QV

Does anybody out there know the performance specs for this particular
model(last model using carbs before they switched to injection)? For
example, 0-100km/h timings, top speed, fuel consumption...etc. I've been
looking around but the only specs I have been able to get my hands on are
for the newer models...the ones with fuel injection. Could some one also
please explain to me performance gains/losses of this model when the
manufacturers switched to fuel injection.

So far my baby has been running fine since I've spent around
SGD4,000.00~USD2,395.00 on maintainance costs since I aquired it a year ago.
It is currently running on Esso synthetic motor oil and 100 octane fuel(I
have been using original alfa parts and have not made any modifications.

I would like to thank all alfistis for taking their time to read this
posting.
I am open to any comments.