what does this code mean?

This morning after starting my 90 Spider my check engine light stayed on.
After driving to work I tried to reset the light but it would not go off.  I
then proceeded to read the flashing code and this is what I got:  One long
flash then a short break followed by one short flash and then three double
flashes.  I guess it looked something like this:  ______           ___     __

Does anyone know what this means?  On Monday I drove home is some very HEAVY
rain.  Tuesday morning the car did not crank right away.  I had to crank it
twice.  And Tuesday afternoon it did crank at all and I had to jump it.  Once
I got home last night I checked the battery (12+ volts) and the alternator
(14+ volts).  So those seem good.  I charged the battery anyway and then this
morning the check engine light is on.  Any suggestions?

Rob Murphy
90 Spider
Coral Springs, FL