This is no joking matter

I'm prepared to risk a thrashing from the bronzed Australian Heavies to
protect
my fellow Digesters (Digesti?), yeah I know Stuart is about 10,000 miles away,
but he has tried to intimidate me already.

If you MUST use Australian heavy metal, I recommend that the stepper gears be
sent out immediately for careful drilling, lightening, and balancing. That
renowned Australian heavy metal specialty company Men at Work could be
contacted Down Under as lightening things up is a specialty of theirs.

Jerry are you there?  Vegemite sandwich anyone, beats knuckles for flavour.
Michael Smith
Calgary Alberta
Canada

Alfa 164 L 1991, since new.